Inpatient Hematology/Oncology in Spokane, WA | 7 Days On/7 Days Off Schedule
Join a team of 25 physicians (a mix of medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists) that practice in modern office space by helping them on an inpatient basis while living in an affordable community that boasts great schools, little traffic, great scenery, and a low cost-of-living.
• Employed position with partnership track available after 2 years
• 7 Days on and 7 Days Off
• Hospitalist program works well with the group to ensure no overnight work is required
• Guaranteed base salary with incredible productivity based incentives
• Full employee benefit package
• Sign-on bonus and relocation provided
The Community - Spokane, WA:
• Imagine being surrounded by stunning mountains, forests, lakes and in close proximity to Canada and Idaho; a haven for those who love the outdoors.
• Live in a city that's just the size where you can know your neighbor, be able to afford a fabulous home, and has the flavor of a college town.
• Enjoy the city orchestra, Off-Broadway theatrical series, shopping or visiting the redeveloped 100-acre riverfront park that includes a restored carousel.
• Enjoy whitewater adventure, shred fresh powder, bike or hike and then taste Washington's renowned grapes and hops at local wineries and craft breweries.
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Inpatient Hematology/Oncology in Spokane, WA | 7 Days On/7 Days Off Schedule
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.