Cardiologist (Bilingual English/Chinese)
Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr Physicians is a primary care driven multispecialty medical group serving approximately 90,000 predominantly ethnic Chinese patients through its 28 locations in the boroughs of Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens in New York City.
Our growing team is looking for highly motivated noninvasive cardiologists to help build a high-quality service-oriented cardiovascular disease practice to meet the increasing need of the community. Working alongside of academically trained veteran cardiologists, you would find plenty support and guidance towards a successful career amongst the most grateful patients in the most exciting city in the world.
- Provide exceptional patient centered cardiovascular care experience
- Evaluate, diagnose, and provide full spectrum of non-invasive treatment services individualized to the needs of our patients
- Actively provide patient education related to cardiovascular diseases, promoting preventive care and early detection
- Direct, conduct, and interpret non-invasive diagnostic testing including EKG, Holter, event monitor, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, nuclear stress test, and cardiac CT angiography
- Participate in quality assurance and continuous improvement initiatives in cardiac care of Rendr Physicians’ patients
- MD or DO from accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Board certification or board eligibility in Cardiology, ECHO, and Nuclear Cardiology required
- Current and unrestricted New York State license
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Board certification or board eligibility in Vascular Interpretation and Cardiac CT/MR preferred
- Commitment to clinical excellence and compassionate care to patients
- Demonstrated strong clinical, consultative, and non-invasive imaging skills
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese a must
- Guaranteed base salary with strong performance incentives
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Paid company holidays and PTO
- Covered Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Collegial group with great camaraderie
- Close association with academic centers offering excellent opportunities for professional growth
Apply for Cardiologist (Bilingual English/Chinese)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.