Are you passionate about the great outdoors? Do you love fishing, hiking, hunting, boating, and all-things-outdoors? If these are your hobbies, we've got the perfect location for your passions and your profession. UCHealth is looking for a self-confident Internal Medicine physician to join our multi-specialty group in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- Four and half-day work week.
- Patient volume is 18 to 22 patients each day.
- Call is 1:6.
- Specialist at your fingertips in Wyoming.
If you are seeking a simpler life, free from the overwhelming modern-day distractions, and a clinic that allows you to practice medicine with an emphasis on providing high-quality, personalized care to every patient, then look no farther. Chose to live a rural lifestyle with the amenities of a capital city.
For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Wyoming lifestyle. Our compensation package includes:
- Highly competitive salary and starting bonus.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Relocation expenses.
About Cheyenne, Wyo.
Cheyenne, Wyoming is a community of 65K with a referral base of more than 250K. Cheyenne is located only two hours north of Denver and 20 minutes from renowned world class recreation at Medicine Bow National Forest, Curt Gowdy State Park, Vedauwoo Campground and Recreations Area, Sherman Hill and Pole Mountain. Enjoy beautiful sightseeing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and award winning trout. Cheyenne offers the ease of laid-back living with old west charm and modern amenities. There is no state income tax in Wyoming and housing is very affordable.
For candidates with children, Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.