Oncology/General Surgery Position | Monterey Bay, California
You will have the potential to earn excellent compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States. Monterey Bay is known for world-class beaches, resorts, and golf courses. Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
• Perform a variety of Oncology Surgery cases, including Breast and Colorectal + General Surgery
• Participate in general surgery call rotation (5-6 shifts per month)
• Two general surgery P.A.'s that assist in OR, inpatient rounding, and outpatient schedule
• Excellent compensation + bonuses
• Fantastic benefits- health, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, CME +allowance
• Relocation and sign-on
Monterey County, California offers an amazing bounty of things to do, stunning Pacific Ocean coastline, mild year-round weather, world-class golfing, and is a great place to raise a family.
• Enjoy year-round events with a festival and event calendar that is unrivaled anywhere on the West Coast
• Explore over 99 miles of spectacular coastline- from dramatic cliffs with waterfalls, rocky shores with tide pools, to sandy beaches perfect for surfing, fishing, and swimming; there is a beach for everyone
• Play at over 20 world-class golf courses (incl. Pebble Beach Golf Links), visit the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, or a unique variety of shops, galleries, restaurants, and wine tasting venues
• Monterey Bay is family-friendly with great schools, historic attractions, museums, the zoo, and plenty of outdoor activities including hiking, horse-back riding, kayaking, and whale watching
If living in one of the most beautiful areas in California is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. to:
Senior Search Consultant
303.263.2094 Text only
Apply for Oncology/General Surgery Position | Monterey Bay, California
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.