Psychiatry On-Site/Telepsych | Western Pennsylvania | 4 Day Work Week
• Full complement of staff including Psychiatrists, Psychiatry-Certified Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Counselors, Social Workers, and Therapists
• Flexible scheduling with the option for a 4 day work week and part-time in the clinic, part-time telepsychiatry work from home
• Outpatient only position with a quick ramp-up period and a large, diverse patient panel of all ages
• Family Medicine residency program affords teaching and mentorship opportunities
• Comprehensive compensation structure with a full benefits package, PTO, CME, annuity plan, relocation allowance, negotiable sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance options - National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Program
• Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in Psychiatry
• Child and Adolescent Fellows are encouraged to apply
Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is home to welcoming suburban communities with friendly folks, top schools and universities, low crime, and low cost of living:
• Nestled in the Appalachian Mountains, enjoy a variety of seasonal activities with hiking, skiing, fishing, white water rafting
• Access Pittsburgh: "One of America's most livable cities" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions, iconic skyline, and a unique East Coast meets Midwest location
• World Championship NFL, NHL, and MLB teams; Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, or visit the world-class zoo or aquarium
• University rich area with graduate programs at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon, West Virginia University, etc.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Apply for Psychiatry On-Site/Telepsych | Western Pennsylvania | 4 Day Work Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.