Glaucoma Specialist Opening with Southeast's Leading Multi-Specialty Eye Center
Highly skilled providers combined with cutting-edge surgical technologies:
- Join a surgical team of Retina, Neuro-Ophthalmologist, Cornea, Refractive, and Pediatric specialists
- Turn-Key Practice with Limited Competition; be the go-to provider in a draw area of over 1 million people
- Exclusive ASC ownership
- Construction phase of own surgery center
- Competitive base salary + unlimited earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, CME, Retirement, Life, Disability, and Malpractice Insurance
Living in "The Magic City"
- A city packed with history, top-rated restaurants, sporting events, world-class museums, and more
- A national leader in urban green spaces; thousands of wooded acres for outdoor activities
- Home to the famous and historic Civil Rights Institute
- Fun fact: the only place in the world where all the ingredients for making iron are present
- Boasts #1 school districts in the state
- Hosts several colleges including an international leader in health care and a top transplant center in the world.
For more details and information on this opportunity contact:
Jeremy Johnson, Research Consultant
Apply for Glaucoma Specialist Opening with Southeast's Leading Multi-Specialty Eye Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.