Glaucoma Specialist | Be the Premier Specialist in the State | Southeast Metro
Highly skilled providers combined with cutting-edge surgical technologies:
- Join a surgical team of 10 ophthalmologists and 7 optometrists with excellent support staff
- Turn-key practice with the preeminent eye group in the region
- Limited competition; be the go-to Glaucoma provider in the entire state
- Expansive and established referral network with over 500 optometrists
- Construction phase of new, exclusive eye surgery center that will be completed in June 2021
- Competitive base salary + unlimited earning potential
- Private equity ancillary buy-in
- Exclusive ASC ownership in closed access single-specialty room
- Sign-on bonus with a comprehensive benefits package
- A city packed with history, top-rated restaurants, sporting events, world-class museums, and more
- A national leader in urban green spaces; thousands of wooded acres for outdoor activities
- Home to the famous and historic Civil Rights Institute
- Tech hub with home to some of the largest and most notable biotechnology employers in the Southeast
- Boasts #1 school districts in the state
- Hosts several colleges including an international leader in health care and a top transplant center in the world.
For more details and information on this opportunity contact:
Jeremy Johnson, Research Consultant
Apply for Glaucoma Specialist | Be the Premier Specialist in the State | Southeast Metro
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.