Pediatric Ophthalmology I Southeast Metro I Unlimited Earning Potential
Live and work in this vibrant Southeast Metro nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains
• Great base salary + Productivity - Unlimited Earning Potential!
• Taking over existing volumes / busy from day one
• Exclusive ownership of a brand-new state of the art outpatient surgery center
• Opportunity for hospital call but not required
• Joining 13 Board Certified Ophthalmologists in this location with subspecialty interests in Pediatrics, Cornea, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, and Retina
With its scenic beauty, stable population and economy, civic vitality and cross-sector partnerships, fiscal integrity, and strategic location, this city enters the 21st century as one of the most progressive and livable mid-size metros in the US.
• Outdoor enthusiasts use this city as a base for hang-gliding, bass fishing, mountain climbing and caving expeditions
• Continuously receives nation recognition for the renaissance of its beautiful downtown and development of its vibrant riverfront
• Excellent public, private, and parochial school options in addition to 7 local colleges
• Whether you're in the mood for BBQ, Mexican street food, an old-fashioned hamburger, fried chicken, or locally-sourced / farm-to-table dining, this city has a large variety of dining accommodations to suite any taste
• Touted as having the fastest internet service in the Western Hemisphere
Name: Neal Waters
Apply for Pediatric Ophthalmology I Southeast Metro I Unlimited Earning Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.