Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Needed for Growing Practice in North Atlanta
• Clinic locations include Roswell, Marietta, Columbus, Stockbridge, Tucker, and Atlanta, with a new clinic opening in Charlotte, NC.
• Outpatient only, M-F 8-5 schedule
• Low surgical volume but would love to have this physician help with Injections, Spinal Cord Stimulators, RFA, etc.
• Average volume of 20 patients per day with very efficient office flow
• Call is 1:8 weeks and is very minimal. Mid-Levels take all call during the workday.
• Salary in the mid 400's plus production bonus
• Potential for partnership
• Full benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Flexibility regarding PTO and Holidays for time off
Atlanta Suburbs based on clinic locations
• 30 minutes away from Downtown Atlanta with easy access to the International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school district to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Needed for Growing Practice in North Atlanta
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.