Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility | 8 Weeks PTO | Indianapolis, IN
• 4 REI Physician practice with comprehensive mid-level and administrative support
• Collegial, warm work environment with a 16 year history of providing quality care to their dedicated patients
• Turn-key REI practice - recruiting due to a retiring physician with a robust patient panel
• Variety of fertility treatments including intrauterine insemination, genetic testing, LGBTQ family planning, IVF leaders in the area; additional resources include Acupuncture, Counseling, and Nutritional Wellness
Competitive Compensation Package with an incredibly lucrative Partnership Track:
• Annual Base Salary and Bonus Incentives
• Clear partnership track that yields earning potential 600K+ from personal production + ancillary revenue from Ovation and lab services
• Comprehensive health and benefits package, malpractice coverage, 8 weeks PTO with partnership, CME with stipend
Located in the #1 Best Place to live in Indiana and best place to live in the US two years in a row just outside downtown Indianapolis:
• Discover a world-renowned arts scene, taste the local food options and explore hundreds of miles of walking and biking trails.
• Explore their vibrant City Center with year-round activities, within walking distance to their Center for Preforming Arts, Farmers Market, etc.
• Niche.com ranks this community as the #1 place in Indiana to raise a family with top schools in the state, both private and public, low crime, and affordable housing
• Located just north of Indianapolis, a city that never sleeps, from professional sports, concerts, International Airport, and hundreds of restaurants.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Apply for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility | 8 Weeks PTO | Indianapolis, IN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.