Primary Care Physician
InnovAge PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) is an alternative to nursing facilities. It provides customized healthcare and social engagement to older adults to help them stay independent. Most of us want to age in place, meaning we want to grow older in our own homes and communities. InnovAge PACE helps you do just that.
As the largest provider of the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), InnovAge is dedicated to expanding this successful program to serve as many seniors as possible across the country.
At InnovAge, our employees make a difference in the lives of those they serve every day. When joining our team, you’ll find yourself part of an organization focused on redefining the journey of aging. Our innovative programs span five states and offer amazing opportunities for candidates in a variety of roles. We offer many career opportunities for candidates who love working with seniors. InnovAge is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work, based on a survey of employees. The certification recognizes InnovAge values respect, fairness, credibility, camaraderie, and pride.
InnovAge often has Primary Care physician and nurse practitioner opportunities available in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Colorado, California and New Mexico! We offer full-time, salaried, Primary Care opportunities with generous benefits packages!
Highlights to our job opportunities include:
- Shared call schedule
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits. Retirement plans available
- Paid vacation and sick days
- $2,500/year towards CME
- Happy, strong, hard-working collaborative team
- Relocation assistance possible
InnovAge is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible regular full-time and regular part-time employees who work at least 24 hours per week.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy
- Current active state medical license
- DEA certificate
- Board Eligible or Board Certification; if Board Eligible, certification required within two years
- Minimum of one year working with the frail or elderly
- Post graduate training in a Primary Care specialty, such as Internal or Family Medicine and completion of post-residency in training in geriatric medicine preferred, but not required.
- Current state nurse practitioner license
- Active DEA certificate
- Full prescriptive authority
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an RN with experience in elderly care
- Minimum of 1 year working as a nurse practitioner in a geriatric setting
- Minimum of 1 year working with the frail or elderly
** Primary Care Physician opportunities often available in Colorado, California, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and New Mexico!
** We are also hiring for a State Medical Director for San Bernardino, CA; and a Center Medical Director for Pueblo, CO!
Please check our career page for details!
www.MyInnovAge.com/careers or send your Curriculum Vitae to Lauren Hornyak at: LHornyak@MyInnovAge.com
InnovAge is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity to employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply for Primary Care Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.