Outpatient FM | 1 Hour from Dallas | No Call
Clinic located 2 blocks from the hospital, officed with 1 other FM and a FNP.
• Standard Primary Care - preferring birth and up, but open to adolescent and up
• Seeing 18-24 pats/day, 36 clinical hours and 4 admin hours weekly. NO call, after-hours is your time.
• Opportunity for some Sports Med as well
• Generous 2 yr guarantee then move to lucrative wRVU comp model with 90% base
• Offers sign-on and full relocation reimbursement
• Exceptional benefits, including low individual and family premiums, retirement savings with employer match and 30 days of paid time off
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and within one hour of the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex. Enjoy the tranquil pace to living in a bedroom community and leave the hustle/bustle to a weekend night to the big city.
• A young, safe, diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Local shopping at Rue21, Bealls, Belk, Marshalls, Academy, Super Walmart
• All popular restaurant chains as well as several local favorites
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Very affordable acreage homes and build your own on 1 of the 3 area lakes
• Within 20 miles of 3 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Revitalized downtown area where you can enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries, wineries, historic and modern theater, and bars with a local flair
• Kids need to burn off some energy? There's a large waterpark and Shenanigan's bowling
For more details, please call me at 469-909-6679, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Payne - Jackson Physician Search
Apply for Outpatient FM | 1 Hour from Dallas | No Call
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.