Pulmonary and Critical Care | Lucrative Shareholder Option | Northeast Ohio
• Join a highly respected and diverse 36-year single-specialty pulmonary practice consisting of 4 certified physicians, 4 NPs, and experienced support and respiratory care staff
• Two clinic locations are fully equipped with x-ray and imaging along with services of EBUS, EKG, oximetry, 6 min walk tests, sleep studies, and more
• Collaborative and dynamic weekly schedule with shared critical care call coverage, making for a better work/life balance
• Academic involvement of teaching and mentorship opportunities with the residency affiliation program
• Additional training or clinical interest in sleep medicine is highly welcome
• Competitive compensation with partner/shareholder opportunities with lucrative earning potential after one year
• No required buy-in to become a shareholder
• Full benefits package, PTO, CME plus stipend, 401K match, relocation allowance, negotiable bonuses
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care
• Live in a great mid-sized Midwestern city in Northeastern Ohio with accessibility to both the Cleveland and Pittsburgh metropolitan areas
• This suburban community has many amenities with the luxury of a small-town, friendly atmosphere with nice homes and a lower cost of living than the neighboring metro cities
• These surrounding communities have a vast sports, industrial, healthcare, bioscience, technology, and strong education emphasis
• Plan quick weekends to Niagara Falls and Lake Erie, or have easy access to international airports
Please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Pulmonary and Critical Care | Lucrative Shareholder Option | Northeast Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.