Pediatric Surgery West Islip, NY (Long Island)
West Islip, NY (Long Island)
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHSLI), named one of the country's "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare Magazine and honored by Newsday as a Top Workplace on Long Island in 2018, is an integrated health care delivery system serving Long Island. There are six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multi-service, community-based agency for persons with special needs. CHS has 1,928 certified hospital beds, 790 nursing home beds, approximately 18,400 employees, more than 4,300 medical staff, and annual revenues which exceed $2 billion.
CHSLI is seeking a Pediatric Surgeon to serve a key role on their Pediatric Surgery team. Experience quick practice growth as you will be replacing a retiring Pediatric Surgeon. Your practice will be located at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center (GSHMC) in West Islip, NY.
GSHMC is a 437-bed hospital, an American College of Surgeons (ACS) accredited Level II Pediatric Trauma Center and is home to the largest children's medical center on the South Shore of Long Island.
Enjoy a large clinical practice:
- Strong existing volume and referral streams - referral base of over 100 pediatricians, Pediatric sub-specialists, and Family Medicine physicians
- All the Pediatric Sub-specialists are located on the hospital campus
- A four (4) bedded PICU, a sixteen (16) bedded NICU with in-house neonatologists, in-house pediatric hospitalists, seven (7) pediatric anesthesiologists, pediatric radiologists and pathologists provide support for surgical patients.
- The Pediatric Emergency Department receives 25,000 visits per year
- Generous income package includes a base salary, an incentive bonus as well as a possible signing bonus and relocation
- A comprehensive benefits package is included
- You will be supported by an Advanced Practitioner and an experienced nursing staff
There are very few Pediatric Surgery opportunities which will afford you the opportunity to be very busy immediately and enjoy a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction while making a substantial income in a very desirable place to live. If your present position is not meeting your professional or personal needs, I welcome you to contact me.
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Apply for Pediatric Surgery West Islip, NY (Long Island)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.