Permanent Orthopedic Total Joint Physician Job - Coastal Connecticut
As Connecticut's premier orthopedic group, Orthopedic Partners pairs decades of experience with unrivaled skill, state of the art treatments and surgical techniques to provide compassionate care to patients of all ages. We are recruiting a Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon to join our well-established group due to an increased demand for joint replacement surgeries.
- A collaborative environment with 12 Orthopedic Surgeons, 2 Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians, 11 Physician Assistants and a full medical staff of occupational therapists, physical therapists, athletic trainers, RNs, LPNs and xray technologists.
- A large volume of cases to help you build your practice quickly!
- A unique position across 2 large health systems which creates opportunities for both systems to constantly work towards a better relationship with the surgeons.
- The autonomy to establish an extremely successful practice.
- Ownership in Practice, Real Estate and Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Shareholder potential over 90%ile MGMA
- Living in beautiful coastal communities with top rated schools while remaining close enough to major metropolitan areas (just 2 hours to both NYC & Boston).
Apply for Permanent Orthopedic Total Joint Physician Job - Coastal Connecticut
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.