MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST: GASTROENTEROLOGY FOCUS with LEADING CANCER CENTER
Excellent employed position with prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) in Arizona. The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting for a Medical Oncologist with a focus on GI malignancies for our BMDACC/Banner Gateway Medical Center campus. We are seeking applicants with:
- Excellent clinical training with board eligibility or certification in Medical Oncology or Hematology/Oncology
- Preference for medical oncology with Interest and/or expertise in the management of GI tumors
- Willingness to practice in a collaborative, integrated setting and help build the program
- Candidates with a strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson is available for qualified candidates
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care seven of the last nine years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region.
Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Cancer Medicine, you will find:
- A collaborative team that includes 22 hematology-oncology physicians, providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona
Located in a suburb of Phoenix, the BMDACC campus is ideally located for year ‘round outdoor activities, access to magnificent hills and canyons, two nearby airports, a quick drive to professional baseball, and world-class entertainment, and school choice including the top-ranking BASIS schools.
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
We encourage you to submit your CV and letter of interest, to: email@example.com. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J-1 opportunity.
Apply for MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST: GASTROENTEROLOGY FOCUS with LEADING CANCER CENTER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.