Family Practice Physician
Licensed Family Practice Physician to provide contracted support of efforts at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, Fort Campbell. Will work under the Department Chief or his/her designated representative and in conjunction with other health care providers, professionals, and non-contract personnel.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other healthcare providers.
Duties to include:
- Perform a full range of physician services.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other healthcare professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Direct and teach other medical staff, provide educational lectures, and participate in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- Perform full clinical evaluation, workup, and consideration for admission.
- Triage and provide advice/guidance on the phone.
- Address a full spectrum of respiratory and basic illnesses as seen in an acute care clinic and/or primary care clinic setting.
$25,000 Sign-on Bonus
Apply for Family Practice Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.