Breast Medical Oncologist - Mid-Career
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
MID-CAREER BREAST MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST OPPORTUNITY
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Cancer Institute at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY to practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals, one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPPORTUNITY to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, and, most of all, caregivers.
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute oversees the care of a third of patients with breast cancer in Connecticut and is the charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance. Our healthcare system includes seven hospitals and multiple ambulatory cancer centers with breast services offered on every campus. We are seeking an experienced, mid-career breast medical oncologist with interests and skills in healthcare system leadership to join our growing team of breast specialists at Hartford Hospital, an 867-bed tertiary care academic medical center in Hartford.
- More than 1400 new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed annually at the Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute.
- This position will be exclusively focused on breast medical oncology
- Close collaboration with the MSK Breast Service in all aspects of breast cancer care and research
- The Hartford HealthCare Breast Service Line and Breast Disease Management Team (DMT) function to standardize care and practices across the integrated delivery system. Quality metrics, clinical guidelines, clinical research, dissemination of new techniques and new initiatives are centralized within the DMT.
- A weekly breast case conference involves a multi-disciplinary team of breast providers including fellowship trained breast surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, plastic surgeons, genetic counselors, breast nurse navigators and other support professionals
- Opportunities exist to participate in teaching, clinical research and quality/outcomes research
- Hartford HealthCare is a growing and financially secure physician-led organization
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email Mary Ann Tanguay, email@example.com, or call, text 860-716-9850.
For more about our Cancer Institute, please visit: http://: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/services/cancer-care/cancer-institute.
To hear all about Hartford HealthCare, please visit: MORE about Hartford HealthCare
Experienced Breast Medical Oncologist with interests and skills in healthcare system leadership
Apply for Breast Medical Oncologist - Mid-Career
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.