Earn 345K+ | 7 on 7 off | Psychiatry Medical Director in Georgia
• Oversee an adult inpatient unit; average daily census of 8-10 patients
• Option for M-F schedule or 7 on 7 off
• ER Behavior Health Unit staffed with a dedicated behavioral health RN; Inpatient Consults are supported by Nurse Practitioner
• Phoebe Putney is an H1B Cap Exempt employer
• 315K Salary + Medical Director Stipend yields annual income 345K; addl bonuses with wRVU production incentive
• 20K Sign on bonus, up to 15K relocation stipend, comprehensive health & benefits package
• Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital named National Hospital of the year and Southern Regional Hospital of the year in 2019 by Mended Hearts
• Join more than 200 physicians in Phoebe Physician Network, a self-governing group that provides comprehensive, high quality medical care to all patients
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town community including unique shopping & dining with year-round access to world-class outdoor activities such as boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• A wide array of residential options including country club communities with a truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
• An abundance of family activities including swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Apply for Earn 345K+ | 7 on 7 off | Psychiatry Medical Director in Georgia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.