California Bay Area Orthopedic Total Joints Opportunity | 950k+
* World-class Institute and Center of Excellence, to keep up with demand, is expanding their footprint, and therefore, is in search of a top tier, total joint/adult reconstruction fellowship program trained orthopedic surgeon to join their team
* Led by renowned surgeons, this Institute is the preeminent, regional destination for hip and knee joint replacement surgery
* State-of-the-art facilities include the multiple, ultra-modern laminar flow ORs with the hospital connected to the innovatively designed building that houses the Institute and clinic providing seamless continuity to joint care patients and space for an active, robust research program
* Epic EMR, an excellent surgeon support model with dedicated Surgical Techs and Physician Assistant First Assists, a collegial working environment, a light 1 in 5 call rotation for only the elective practice, and investment opportunity in a new surgery center are just a few more of the opportunity highlights
* Completion of a top tier, US accredited, Orthopedic Surgery Residency and Total Joint/Adult Reconstruction Fellowship
* Board Certification/Eligibility (if within 3 years of training)
* Desire to earn in the top 10% of your peers with a work hard-play hard, collegial mentality
Bay Area Lifestyle:
* Access to metropolitan cities, beaches, mountains, and the famed wine country
* A cultural medley of cuisine, shopping, the arts, and recreational opportunities abound
* Renowned academic institutions, sports teams for every fan, and an incredible year-round mild climate
* San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose International airports allow convenient travel to anywhere in the world
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send me your CV at your earliest convenience.
Jackson Physician Search
Apply for California Bay Area Orthopedic Total Joints Opportunity | 950k+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.