Retina Specialist | Private Practice with Teaching Opportunity | Pittsburgh
• Established and successful private Ophthalmology practice recruiting for growth
• Join 9 physicians including 3 Retina Specialists, Cataract Physicians, Glaucoma Specialist, Comprehensive Adult and Pediatric Ophthalmology
• High-tech, Physician owned ASC with a dedicated surgery day
• Retina Fellowship program allows for teaching opportunity
• Build a busy practice without compromising lifestyle - clinic days finish around 4pm
Competitive Compensation Package with Uncapped Income Potential:
• Base salary + productivity bonus; 25K Sign-On bonus and 50K Bonus at the end of YR one
• Partnership Track
• Their Retina physicians earn above 90th%ile MGMA
• Comprehensive health and benefits package
Experience this thriving East Coast Metro of 2.3 Million:
• "One of America's most livable cities" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia
• Live in this Sports Lover's Mecca: World Championship NFL, NHL, and MLB teams!
• Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, or visit the world class zoo or aquarium
• University rich area with graduate programs at Pitt, CMU, Duquesne, etc.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Apply for Retina Specialist | Private Practice with Teaching Opportunity | Pittsburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.