Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology - Gotham Health / Roosevelt - Jackson Heights, New York - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY and NYC Health + Hospitals/ Gotham Health, Roosevelt House has committed to provide the full spectrum of care. The Center emphasizes primary and preventive care, working to help identify and achieve health goals. Gotham Health, Roosevelt House focuses on improving health and well-being and also prevent, treat and manage ongoing health conditions.
We are currently accepting applications and referrals for an Ophthalmologist to help provide outstanding coverage within our communities clinics.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Ophthalmology
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
- Graduate from accredited Medical School
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at MoralesJ@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology - Gotham Health / Roosevelt - Jackson Heights, New York - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.