Interventional Cardiology Position in NY - Outstanding practice
Highly-regarded 17-person private practice Cardiology group seeks an Interventional Cardiologist to join its extremely successful practice. The physicians enjoy a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction along with an income that exceeds the 80th percentile.
- Each new member's practice has grown quickly as the senior members are very supportive
- Last year the group performed approximately 3000 caths and 1000 Interventions
- Call will be one in seven
- 2 years to partnership and no buy in is required. All partners share income equally so you will be earning close to the 90th percentile
- Outstanding income and benefits offered in the two employed years
- Initial 5 weeks of vacation and CME which maxes out at 11 weeks over time
- The Utica/New Hartford area of central New York State is known for its outstanding schools and very low cost of living. The New Hartford school system continually ranks in the top 1% amongst all schools in the United States
- The primary service area is over 400,000
- Beautiful professional homes can be purchased at less than half the cost of similar homes when compared to most of the major cities in the Northeast
- The Utica area offers a great deal of social amenities and activities including Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute, Stanley Center for the Arts, Utica Children's Museum, the Utica Zoo, and a number of wine, beer, and distilling companies which offer great tours, concerts, music and art festivals, and much more
- Outdoor and recreational activities include excellent golf courses, skiing in the Adirondack Mountains, great biking trails along the Erie Canal, fishing in the many lakes and streams to name just a few
- Syracuse, NY and the Eastern edge of the beautiful Finger Lakes Region is just one hour away
- An excellent highway system makes a drive to New York City, Boston, or Philadelphia an enjoyable event when you want to get away to a major metro area
If you desire a professionally rewarding position, excellent financial rewards, and a great place to call home, I highly recommend you taking a few minutes to respond to this opportunity. For more information, contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 162643 when responding.
Apply for Interventional Cardiology Position in NY - Outstanding practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.