Permanent General/Non-invasive Cardiology Physician (CARD) Job outside Nashville, Tennessee (TN)
- Non-invasive General Cardiology (CARD) Position
- EMR-EPIC with Dragon
- Ability to grow the service line in your own vision
- Faculty appointment and opportunity to work with students
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- 1 Hour from Nashville, Tennessee (TN)
- Nashville, Tennessee (TN) is rated #7 Best Place to Retire by Patch and #11 Best Places to Live in the USA by US News
- 45 Minutes from Land Between the Lakes, which is well-known for bird watching, boating, camping, fishing, hunting, swimming, and much more
- Proximity to Clarksville, Tennessee (TN)
- Cost of living is 8% lower than the US Average
- Clarksville is ranked in the Best Cities to Buy a House in America
- Located in a town that is ranked one of the most diverse cities in Kentucky (KY), and also offers a cost of living 17% lower than the US Average
- The community also offers a supportive and welcoming community, a strong and collaborative medical staff, and excellent public, private, and parochial schools
Schedule an appointment to discuss by following this link!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 165113 when responding.
Apply for Permanent General/Non-invasive Cardiology Physician (CARD) Job outside Nashville, Tennessee (TN)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.