Neurologist - Movement Disorders - Tucson, AZ
Large, established multidisciplinary Neurosciences program in Tucson, AZ is seeking general Neurologists to aid in the always progressing healthcare needs of this southern Arizona community. Our aim is to provide the highest quality neurological care – the same level of care we would want for ourselves or our loved ones. We are always interested in innovative ways to incorporate research and technology to improve care and outcomes. We boast a very physician centric culture and are supportive for anyone who joins. Our group has a proud record of physician longevity. If you are looking to provide high quality Neurological care with a strong, collaborative group, then this may be the position for you!
- General outpatient Neurology
- Can have a subspecialty focus, but not currently a volume to support a full subspecialty practice
- epilepsy or movement disorder most desirable
- potential to develop into heavier subspecialty with growth of practice, but at beginning must be comfortable with 70-80% general
- Our Program currently staffs 5 Neurosurgeons, 2 outpatient Neuros, 7 APPs, and are expanding to include Neurosurgeons, clinical Neuros, Neurohospitalists, and additional APPs
- Opportunities to integrate into our growing Phoenix market
- We will be developing an Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- We have Neurointensivists on staff as well to provide comprehensive support
Candidates must be Board Certified in Neurology with an active Arizona medical license (or in progress). Please send your CV for immediate consideration!
Apply for Neurologist - Movement Disorders - Tucson, AZ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.