Employed Nocturnist Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Nocturnist to join our diverse, in-house hospitalist team in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
The team currently includes several FT physicians as well as FT NPPs and several local part-time and PRN physicians and NPPs. We are in search of a physician who is interested in a full-time, nighttime work schedule to achieve high-quality, patient-focused, and physician-centered results.
The Hilton Head Regional Hospitalist group are proud to be a part of an experienced, yet growing Hospital Medicine Department. They cover two nearby hospitals in Hilton Head and Hardeeville, South Carolina.
- Full-time (182 shifts per year), employed opportunity
- Block scheduling: 7on/7off, 7:00PM-7:00AM
- No procedures required (though procedures are welcome); respond to codes
- ER admits are rotated
- Average 8 admissions a night
- Full complement of specialists available for consults
- Swing shifts hospitalist support from 8:00AM-8:00PM
- Competitive salary, generous benefits package, professional liability insurance
- Extra shifts available during the day (privileges at both Hilton Head and Coastal Carolina Hospital)
- MD or DO
- Must be BE/BC with either the American Board of Internal Medicine or American Board of Family Medicine
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
- Previous experience highly preferred – candidates must be comfortable working as the solo Nocturnist during their shift
Please note: Unfortunately, our facility is unable to provide J-1 Visa waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B non-cap exempt facility at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
About Hilton Head Regional Healthcare
Hilton Head Regional Healthcare is a two-hospital system serving southern South Carolina. Coastal Carolina Hospital (a 41-bed facility located in Hardeeville, SC) and Hilton Head Hospital (a 109-bed facility located in Hilton Head Island, SC) are covered by the Hilton Head Regional Hospitalist team. Both hospitals provide a wide-range of medical care, an extensive network of fellowship-trained and board-certified providers, and some of the most innovative technology and equipment available today. We operate in a team environment where the physicians can enjoy being a “big fish in a small pond”.
About Hardeeville, SC and Hilton Head, SC
Hardeeville has considered itself as the “Low Country Host”, due to the high volume of travelers passing through the area; however, the city’s population growth of 53.4% was the highest in the state from 2010-2014. Hilton Head Island is a paradise nestled along the South Carolina coast and has something for everyone, whether you are looking to spend time at the beautiful beaches, on world-class golf courses, or in exceptional restaurants.
Apply for Employed Nocturnist Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.