Employed Gynecology-Oncology Opportunity in California’s Beautiful Central Coast
As a Gynecologist-Oncologist in San Luis Obispo, California, you will not only have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the California Central Coast, but you will also help fulfill a tremendous community need for an additional Gynecologic Oncology services.
Tenet Health Central Coast is actively seeking a Gynecologist-Oncologist for a full-time, employed position with our large medical foundation. This is a rare opportunity that offers incredible growth potential and combines practicing and living within a picturesque community.
What you can look forward to:
- Full-time, employed opportunity with our large medical foundation
- Practice the full gamut of Gynecologic Oncology
- Brand new practice with extra support to help develop and maintain your practice
- Anticipated short ramp-up period due to a large community need
- Collaboration with other specialists without our area – there is another well-established Gynecologist Oncologist in the community that welcomes the opportunity to work together
- For those who may have an interest in academics, join us as we explore partnerships with some of the finest academic institutions in California
*If interested in private practice, we also have an opportunity to join one other Gynecologist Oncologist in their established private practice in the Central Coast.
Some of the things we provide:
At Tenet Health, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That is why we developed our statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- In-house billing, coding, collections, marketing support, and other crucial services to help develop and maintain your practice
Our large established network of physicians offer a built-in referral base and the opportunity to ramp-up a new practice fairly quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents throughout California.
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology with subspecialty certification/eligibility in Gynecologic oncology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 visa waivers and does not qualify as an H-1B cap-exempt employer at this time.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
About San Luis Obispo, CA:
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the Central Coast of California is truly a hidden gem. Lush vineyards and golden sunlight beckon as they welcome you to San Luis Obispo County. Shimmering beaches, world renowned vineyards, lush forests, and rolling hills with gorgeous vistas, create a one-of-a-kind backdrop. It has attracted many people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of San Francisco and Los Angeles for more balance and quality in their life. In addition to our picture-perfect weather and terrific recreational opportunities, we are blessed with an excellent school system including Cal Poly a top rated University located in San Luis Obispo that draws students from all over the country.
Apply for Employed Gynecology-Oncology Opportunity in California’s Beautiful Central Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.