OB-GYN Opportunity with Established Private Practice in Peoria, AZ
Tenet Healthcare along with Abrazo Arrowhead are actively seeking an additional OB-GYN to join an established practice in Peoria, AZ. The practice has been in the community for over 10 years and has an excellent patient population with a good mix of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The excellent call coverage allows for physicians to enjoy a good quality of life while enjoying sunny Arizona.
- Full-time opportunity with established private practice – Available starting Summer 2021
- Office has Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Majority outpatient – inpatient only for rounds on own patients
- Call is one week a month plus 1-2 additional weekday calls per month
- DaVinci Robot available at the hospital
For candidates that have an interest in doing some teaching, proctoring of medical students is also done in office.
- MD or DO required
- Board certification or eligibility with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Arizona licensed or eligible to obtain licensure
- Unfortunately, our facility is unable to provide J-1 Visa waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B non-cap exempt facility at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
Phone/Text: 469-418-4590 (Central Time)
Apply for OB-GYN Opportunity with Established Private Practice in Peoria, AZ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.