IU Health Physicians - Director of Adult Psychiatry Clinic / Geriatric Psychiatrist (Neuroscience Ce
With a unique partnership with one of the nations leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-Time, Monday-Friday
- Call required
- A mix of inpatient and outpatient work with a majority being outpatient work
- Will lead Geriatric education for medical students, adult psychiatry residents, fellows, colleagues and trainees from other disciplines
- Opportunity to participate in a broad research, clinical and teaching mission, including a General Residency and ACGME-accredited Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship Program
- Involvement with premier clinical programs in the state
- Leadership roles including: Director of the Older Adult Psychiatry Clinic and Associate Director of the Geriatric Psychiatry fellowship program
- Willingness to participate in clinical research opportunities, preferred
- Participation in a number of workforce development initiatives to support mental health and treatment throughout the state, required
- Geriatric fellowship training, required
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for IU Health Physicians - Director of Adult Psychiatry Clinic / Geriatric Psychiatrist (Neuroscience Ce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.