IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Psychiatrist (Bloomington Hospital)
Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Join a well-established, collegial and supportive practice surrounded by a great team of physicians, clinicians, therapists and nursing staff in a university community with a diverse cultural environment
- Full-Time, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- 12 days on and 9 days off, 17 weeks off per year
- Limited call, call pay for holidays and weekends
- 100% inpatient, mix of inpatient cases including addiction treatment, ED consults and Primary Care collaboration
- Experience the new hospital (opening late 2021) and new state-of-the-art Behavioral Health unit
- Residency training in Psychiatry
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Physician licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
- Visa sponsorship available; H-1B or J-1
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Psychiatrist (Bloomington Hospital)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.