Physician Chair, Neurology
We offer you a fully-integrated culture of personalized care that's highly responsive and community-driven. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Expanding Neurosciences department
- Our facilities have earned the CARF accreditation
- Rochester General Hospital is now a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Research initiatives are available and supported, but not contractually required. Current clinical trials include: Pointi, Atach2, Respect-esus, and mariss, among others.
- Optional faculty appointment available
- Play a key role in collaborating in the development of geographically and clinically integrated service lines, including the continuum of inpatient and outpatient care and services across the health system.
- Quality and Patient Safety initiatives, supervision.
- Champion support for the residency program and oversee the education of medical students, PA students and residents rotating through the department.
- Provide oversight, design and direction to the teaching functions of the department related to morbidity and mortality reviews, grand round, etc.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
EDUCATION MD; DO
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Physician Chair, Neurology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.