Chestnut Hill Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 148-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic and treatment services including minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, and orthopedics, primary care practices, two Women's Centers and an off-site physical therapy center. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're 300 physicians and healthcare professionals strong. We are a university-affiliated teaching hospital dedicated to innovation and excellence. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Chestnut Hill Hospital is seeking BE/BC Gastroenterologists for its newly established dynamic Gastroenterology Division. The division anticipates growth to 5-6 gastroenterologists over the next several years. Candidates should expect to perform both inpatient and outpatient consultative work as well as basic endoscopic procedures. Candidates with training in ERCP are preferred but not required. Opportunities for teaching medical students and residents are available with options for an academic appointment a. Candidates with a focus on Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Nutrition, Women's Health, and General GI are welcome to apply.
In joining Chestnut Hill Hospital you'll enjoy:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Anesthesia Services provided for all cases
- Strong PCP referral network
- EMR System: EPIC
- Team-based care with dedicated support staff
- Teaching, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- Exceptional Compensation plan
- Education Loan Repayment and Relocation available
- Benefits package, including malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and generous CME allowance Find yourself in Philadelphia, a friendly setting
- Chestnut Hill is a suburban enclave nestled in the northwest section of Philadelphia. Located 25 minutes from Center City, Chestnut Hill is an affluent community with an array of architecturally significant homes and an abundance of parks and top-rated school systems in close proximity. Germantown Avenue boasts 10 blocks of cobblestone streets and offers a wide variety of shops, boutiques, and restaurants to add to the area's historic charm.
MD or equivalent, BC/BE in Gastroenterologist, and PA Medical License
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.