Pediatric Nephrology Position - Brooklyn, NY
The Department of Pediatrics of the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center (Health Sciences University) College of Medicine, Brooklyn's leader in academic pediatrics, seeks a Pediatric Nephrologist to join its expanding Pediatric Nephrology program.
- Professionally rewarding position offers clinical, academic, and research opportunities
- Large referral base of physicians, from both SUNY Downstate (University Hospital of Brooklyn) and Kings County Hospital as well as throughout Brooklyn, provide continuous patient referrals with a variety of interesting pathology
- Your time will be spent on the consultative service, out-patient practice, inpatient and transplant clinic, outreach, dialysis, and educating medical students, Pediatric Residents, and Fellows in the Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship Program along with research activities that suit your interests
- You will work closely with the Director of the Division of Pediatric Nephrology to aggressively grow the clinical enterprise, promote the only Pediatric ESRD Dialysis and Transplant Service in Brooklyn, while enhancing the educational experience of students and staff
- A competitive income, a bonus opportunity, and a very comprehensive benefits package is offered along with faculty appointment to SUNY and an opportunity for academic promotion
There are a number of Pediatric Nephrology positions available however few will give you an opportunity to work with other outstanding clinicians and academicians while truly making a difference in the underprivileged communities of urban NYC. You will also receive a great deal of personal and professional satisfaction playing an important role in the education of medical school students and Pediatric Residents and Fellows.
I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and share all the details of this exceptional opportunity. Please contact me:
Vice President of Recruiting
Apply for Pediatric Nephrology Position - Brooklyn, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.