Endocrinologist Opportunities in Missouri
CoxHealth is seeking BE/BC Endocrinologists for opportunities with our well-established Endocrinology practices in Springfield, Missouri and Branson, Missouri. Join our department of 6 Endocrinologists, supported by a team of APPs. Opportunities include traditional outpatient practice or an inpatient focused practice.
Outpatient Job Highlights:
- Busy practice includes diabetes, thyroid, and osteoporosis management in the clinic setting
- Support from a multi-disciplinary team, including APPs, diabetes educators, and an inpatient team for hospital coverage
- Clinic has two AIUM accredited Ultrasound/Biopsy rooms and a moderate complexity laboratory on site
- M-F daytime schedule, 1:6 weekend call
Inpatient Job Highlights:
- Provide oversight of endocrinology care in the hospital setting
- Collaborate with Nurse Practitioners, Diabetes Educator, and Metabolic Support Service (enteral and parenteral nutrition)
- M-F daytime schedule, no evenings or overnights required
- 1 in 6 weekend call
- Cover one hospital, Cox South - a 644 bed, Level 1 Trauma, Level 1 STEMI, Level 1 Stroke center
- Competitive salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
CoxHealth is a locally-owned, not-for-profit health system, established in 1906.Our health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multispecialty clinic physician group, offers 23 specialties.
About Springfield, Missouri:
Springfield, Missouri is a vibrant and energetic metropolitan area that serves as a hub for healthcare, entertainment, and shopping for southwest Missouri. It is the third-largest city in Missouri with a metro area population of over 450,000, and consistently rates as one of the “Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation” by Money Magazine. Springfield offers a diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events. Enjoy a low cost of living, easy airport access, and top-rated schools in the area.
Apply for Endocrinologist Opportunities in Missouri
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.