Regional Anesthesiologist - WMCHealth Health Alliance Hudson Valley, Kingston, NY The Department of Anesthesiology at WMCHealth, is currently recruiting a well-rounded Regional Anesthesiologist to add to their team in upstate New York Health Alliance Hudson Valley in Kingston, NY. Kingston is located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, an area surrounded by beautiful mountains as well as the Hudson River, offering an abundance of outdoor activities for residents and visitors alike. Designated as a National Heritage Area, the valley is steeped in history, natural beauty, culture and a burgeoning food and farmer's market scene. The Hudson Valley also boasts excellent public and private schools with a vibrant higher education culture, as the home to several notable institutions such as Vassar College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, Bard College and the Culinary Institute of America, among others. The successful candidate will be either certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, or actively participating in the certification process, and be able to obtain a New York State Medical License, strong skill in regional anesthesia and Regional fellowship trained is a plus.
- Enjoy the stability of a hospital employed model in a growing network
- Join a team of 5 Physicians and 4 CRNA's, with assistance throughout the WMCHealth network.
- On call pay
- Wide variety of procedures in both hospital and ambulatory settings
- State-of-the-art operating rooms and equipment
- A team-based approach to providing exceptional patient care
- The stability, resources and support of a growing health care network
- Affordable housing in the Hudson Valley
- All call compensated, MHRH in house & HA from home
- Perfect balance between a competitive compensation and a quality lifestyle
- Premium benefits package available
Apply for Physician- Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.