Lucrative Orthopedic Surgeon Job | 700,000+ | Gorgeous Rural Wisconsin
You will join a well-established multi-specialty practice. Colleagues located at the main campus are all sub-specialty trained Orthopedic Surgeons in Trauma, Sports, Total Joints, Foot & Ankle, and three General Orthopedic Surgeons in other locations.
• General orthopedics with skills in total knee & hip replacements, arthroscopy,
and fracture care preferred
• Highly competitive 3-year salary guarantee plus production & quality incentives
• Generous Signing Bonus & relocation allowance
• Health/Dental/Life Insurance, short & long term disability insurance
• 35 days PTO
• 403b and 457b deferred compensation plans
Four season splendor. The riverside park spans 38 acres and boasts a boat launch and fishing piers, a campground along its shores, a 27-hole golf course, and a Frisbee golf course among other things. It is one of eight parks within the city boundaries, including three located along the river.
In the winter, the river is part of the snowmobile trail throughout the area. Hiking, biking, or cross-country skiing along miles of gorgeous, scenic trails.
For more details and immediate consideration, please contact:
469.380.0684 - Cell
Apply for Lucrative Orthopedic Surgeon Job | 700,000+ | Gorgeous Rural Wisconsin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.