Attending Physician - Emergency Medicine - Express Care
PAGNY healthcare professionals provide care to over 600,000 residents in the heart of Brooklyn. NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County has a rich legacy for its pioneering role in medicine. Today, with over 627 beds, our hospital remains on the cutting edge of technology and provides the most modern procedures with state-of-the-art equipment. Built in 1831 as a one room infirmary for publicly supported care of the sick, NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County continues to be a leading health care facility whose mission is to provide care to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. The hospital provides a wide range of health services, and specialties are offered in all fields of modern medicine. More than 200 clinics provide a wide array of ambulatory care services.
- To assess, evaluate, diagnose, perform history and physical exam, treat patients of all ages who present in the Emergency Department with any symptom, illness, injury, or conditionwith
- To provide comprehensive and quality care to the patients
- To work collaboratively with nursing as well as other clinical services in the hospital
- The provider is to complete all assigned administrative tasks/charts as required by the department as well as the hospital
- To provide clinical teaching and oversights for residents, fellows and students
- Must be up to date with clinical skills and knowledge base by regular CME as well as taking part in regular departmental teaching activities
- Will perform other duties as assigned by the Chief of Service or his/her designee
- Graduate of approved medical school
- Licensed to practice medicine in NY State
- Current registration in NY State
- Meets 911 staffing requirements
- BC or BE in Emergency Medicine
Apply for Attending Physician - Emergency Medicine - Express Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.