Lucrative Neurology Opportunity | Texas | No Call
Join an established group of two neurologists and share in taking weekday call at one hospital. No after hours or weekend call. Experience true work-life balance when you become a member of this not-for-profit medical group to live in a city with a commute time of less than 18 minutes.
• Mostly outpatient practice
• No weekend or night call
• Employment with a multispecialty physician group
• 18-month guarantee with production bonus potential while on guarantee
• Signing bonus
• Stipend available while in training
• Great benefits package including relocation allowance, malpractice and more
• No state income tax
A great place to live, work and raise a family, with an attractive cost of living 22 percent lower than the US average.
• Home to several colleges and universities
• For fine arts enthusiasts there are numerous museums as well as a community ballet and philharmonic
• Annual festivals, numerous brew pubs and wineries give this eclectic community a great social vibe
• From handcrafted chocolates to savory mesquite wood grilled steak, locally owned and national chains, this city has a variety of unique gathering and dining options
• Ranked by Forbes in 2016 as the number one spot to retire
• Easy access to Lubbock and Dallas/Ft. Worth
If you are committed to excellence, put patients first and have a desire to provide quality care, please call Tonya Hamlin at 469-909-6693 for immediate consideration.
Apply for Lucrative Neurology Opportunity | Texas | No Call
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.