- Talented and dynamic colleagues at Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
- High quality and efficient cardiac surgical practice at Rochester General Hospital (tertiary hospital), ranked top 1% nationally by Healthgrades 2019 and top 5% nationally for heart services
- Rochester General is the hub for a five-hospital integrated health system
- Family-friendly community with great cultural activities
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (530+ beds)
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is nearly completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Comprehensive adult cardiac surgical practice including LVAD surgery
- Multidisciplinary disease specific programs
- TAVR/SAVR, Mitral Clip/Mitral Surgery, HCM, HF/LVAD, PH/PEA
- Competitive compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Proven track record of delivering high quality care
- 3-7 years clinical experience
- HF/LVAD surgical experience preferred
EDUCATION DO; MD
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for VAD/Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.