Attending Physician, Podiatry - Gotham Health / Sydenham and Dyckman - New York, New York - Full Tim
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
PAGNY and NYC Health + Hospitals/Sydenham staff partner to provide multiple programs in the community including the Babygram Program, Developmental Evaluation Clinic, HIV/Aids Program and The Diabetic Learning and Support Program.
We are currently accepting applications and referrals for a Podiatrist to help provide outstanding coverage within our communities clinics.
- Board Eligible or Certified in Podiatry.
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
- Graduate from accredited Medical School
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at MoralesJ@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attending Physician, Podiatry - Gotham Health / Sydenham and Dyckman - New York, New York - Full Tim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.