Academic Vascular and Interventional Radiologist Physician Job
- Wide spectrum of cases including PAE, UFE, PE, PAD, Kypho, Pain/palliative, TIPS/DIPS, Y90, TACE, tumor ablations, Complex IVC filter removal, Venous recan, Angiovac, Trauma and Transplant
- Fellowship, Integrated Residency and ESIR pathway teaching
- Clinic based longitudinal care model (including two standalone)
- Supported by advanced practitioners for consults and minor procedures
- Dedicated CT and four angio suites
- Research and national registry participation
St. Louis, Missouri
- Cost of living well below the national average
- Foodie's dream destination
- Huge theater scene
- Acclaimed sports city with the Cardinals, Blues and an MLS team on the way
- Amazing family venues including the #1 Zoo in the nation (free!)
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 - Phone and Text
Please refer to Position ID 163102 when responding.
Apply for Academic Vascular and Interventional Radiologist Physician Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.