Neurohospitalist | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Division Chief
• 330-bed primary stroke accredited center
• Division Chief- Option to build Neurohospitalist program
• Cleveland Clinic Tele-stroke coverage
• Mayo affiliated 300 hospital system
• Competitive base salary
• Quality bonus incentive
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Sign-on and relocation bonus
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Mighty ~ Beautiful ~Welcoming
• Pittsburgh, today is a modern metropolis that leads the way in bioengineering, medicine, and high technology.
• Live in the second-largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and enjoy the cost of living and housing cost 13% less than Philadelphia according to Sperling's
• Whether you are a participant or a fan, Pittsburgh has it all from cheering on the former Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers to rooting for the Pittsburgh Penguins or the Pirates and if playing is more your ideal there are acres and acres of parks to hike, bike or boat in.
• Top-notch cultural amenities include the Andy Warhol museum, Symphony Orchestra, O' Reilly theatre, and the Carnegie Museum of Art or visit the world-class zoo or aquarium.
• A city that values education 54% of the population has a 4-year degree or higher with nationally recognized Universities such as Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.
For more information on this job please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or email Spatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com or 678-634-1143 text
Apply for Neurohospitalist | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Division Chief
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.