IU Health Arnett Physicians - Hematologist/Oncologist (Arnett Hospital)
With a unique partnership with one of the nation's leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options.
- Practice in a beautiful, 25,000 sq. ft. freestanding Cancer Care facility
- CoC Accredited and HFAP Accredited
- Join an established team of 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner
- 26 infusion chairs inclusive of chemotherapy suite
- Active participation in clinical trials is encouraged
- Onsite Precision Genomics consultations and follow up
- Collegial atmosphere with Radiation Oncology in same building
- Modern IU Health Arnett Hospital is within 2.5 miles of the outpatient practice
- Oncology providers are very interactive with providers throughout the multi-speciality group, coordinating often comple care effectively.
- Providers are supported by department staff and engaged in ongoing quality improvement projects
- Provide medical educational and multidisciplinary team coordination services.
- Provide independent judgement in diagnosis and treatment of patients, formulation of treatment plans, and direction of the interdisciplinary team in achieving the goals of the patient care plan.
- Provide direct and indirect patient care.
- Provide medical supervision of the interdisciplinary team and supervises residents and medical students in all aspects of their assigned duties.
- Participate in clinical research projects of interest in cooperation with the medical research department.
- Maintain records in accordance with the policies of the organization.
- Share call responsiblity with other physicians
- Provide medical supervision and leadership to the interdisciplinary team to achieve the maximum benefit for each patient.
- Requires MD/DO, Internal Medicine BC/BE, Oncology BE/BC, Eligible for Indiana Medical License
- Strong base salary and production/incentive (WRVU)
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana's largest health care organization and in association with the state's only medical school, Indiana University Health provides excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system is based in the Greater Lafayette community and includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as an ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern. Our long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into an affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound. With 15 facilities, 12 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 3 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
More on Careers at IU Health Arnett
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, and is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 24/7 Hospitalist/Nocturnist Coverage
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education
See how you can thrive at IU Health Arnett
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Apply for IU Health Arnett Physicians - Hematologist/Oncologist (Arnett Hospital)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.