The Behavioral Health Department of Legacy Health System has many opportunities for Psychologists interested in:
- Primary Care
- Weight Management
Clinician (BHC) – Psychologist position work as a members of the clinical team providing integrated care to individuals and their families. As a member of the team, the BHC will address one or more of the following: mental illness, substance use disorders, health behaviors that contribute to chronic illness, life stressors and crises, developmental risk/conditions, stress-related physical symptoms, preventive care, and ineffective patterns of health care utilization within the Legacy clinics.
This positions require advanced level skill in delivering evidence-based interventions targeted to improve overall health for patients with a variety of emotional and behavioral conditions as well as challenging health behaviors.
- Must be a graduate of a school accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA), or a graduate school of psychology evaluated by an Oregon Board- recognized credentialing body if working in Oregon or a Washington Board-recognized credentialing body if working in Washington. Note: ACA-accredited programs in Canada do not require evaluation.
- Education - As required by licensure.
- Experience - Clinical experience requirements are dependent upon the specific position and include a minimum of two years of experience in a related field.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- Legacy’s Values in Action - Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy’s Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Apply for Psychology Opportunities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.