Neurology in Southern Oklahoma TX Border | 400K Base | J1 support
How would you like to have a employed practice that paid you well, with a stable hospital team in a medium sized community in the warm south?
*4.5 day work week
*Hybrid role seeing 10-15 patients per day & 2-3 inpatients
*10 Days of call per month shared with the other 2 Neurologists
*Approx. 70 primary care physicians in referral network
*EEG & EMG available
*Sensational Rehab and NeuroRehab inpatient service available at the hospital
*Up to 50% Telemed available
*Fully equipped Sleep Lab
* Build up to 50% of practice in Vascular, Epilepsy, Movement Disorder, MS, NeuroMuscular, Neuro-Oncology, Pain
*Highly Lucrative Compensation model
*Earn an aggressive base pay 400K guaranteed salary that never goes away + WRVU productivity incentives
• MiniMetro of 130,000 people serving a large catchment area of 300,000 as the 4th largest city in Oklahoma.
• Ranked #4 in Oklahoma as most culturally diverse city, and #149 on the Top 500 Most diverse cities in America list.
• Enjoy all the amenities of life in the metro, but still have the smaller town vibe with a regional airport that has a 45 minute connection flight twice a day to DFW and only an hour drive to OKC.
• 247 days a year of sun, and only 64 of rain, this is great for someone looking to live in a warm climate in the south with low humidity. Tremendous outdoor adventure, hiking, fishing, boating, hunting. People are friendly, with the quality of life high, and the living expenses low. (Rank #9 in the nation as "Best Cost of Living" among areas that fall under 500,000 in population.
Please call or text Mark at 469-909-6658 and send CV in confidence to email@example.com to inquire.
Apply for Neurology in Southern Oklahoma TX Border | 400K Base | J1 support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.