Ambulatory Care Chief
- Leading and implementing the clinical and administrative direction for the Ambulatory Care Center at Harlem Hospital
- Setting expectations for attendings, house staff and providers
- Implementing evidence-based care guidelines and best practices
- Overseeing improvement initiatives in outpatient services
- Developing and implementing strategies for provider attraction and retention
- Providing educational and academic leadership
- Supporting clinic-based research and scholarship
- Participating in meetings; including representing the facility on the NYC Health + Hospitals Ambulatory Care Leadership Council Executive Committee
- Board-certified/board-eligible in Primary Care specialty
Where You'll Work
Be at the frontier of universal healthcare with NYC Health + Hospitals, which is increasing access to its neighborhood health clinics in conjunction with New York's ground-breaking NYC Care program. NYC Care connects all New Yorkers who are ineligible for health insurance, including undocumented residents and those who cannot afford insurance, to reliable care. These outpatient, neighborhood-based primary care clinics are operated by NYC Health + Hospitals.
Where You'll Live
The Bronx, northernmost of New York City's five boroughs, is known around the world as the home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo and the New York Botanical Garden. You can find a mouth-watering array of restaurants along Arthur Avenue and a treasure trove of maritime history on City Island. You could spend hours exploring the thousand-plus acres of Van Cortlandt Park, a wooded haven of cross-country trails and picnic areas beside a scenic freshwater lake.
Who You'll Work For
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States, providing essential inpatient, outpatient and home-based services to over one million New Yorkers every year in more than 70 locations, both community- and hospital-based, across the city's five boroughs. With 11 acute-care hospitals, five long-term care facilities and a network of primary care clinics, its diverse workforce empowers New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 12713
Apply for Ambulatory Care Chief
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.