Comprehensive Structural Heart, Interventional Cardiology Opening in SW Georgia
• Join group of hospital-employed interventionalists, non-invasive cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons and EP's
• Established TAVR program with Watchman
• Opportunity to help grow a Comprehensive Structural Heart Program
• Guaranteed Base Salary w/ Paid Call and wRVU production
• Sign-On, Relocation, Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME, etc.
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Apply for Comprehensive Structural Heart, Interventional Cardiology Opening in SW Georgia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.