Hematology Oncology Position | Comprehensive Community Cancer Center| Eastern NC
• Current team of 4 providers
• 4.5 day workweek
• Comprehensive Cancer Center, collegial team of Physician Specialists, In-house PET/CT
• Board certification (or eligible) in both Medical Oncology and Hematology
• Sub-specialty interests in Gastrointestinal or Genitourinary welcomed
• Large Non-Profit Health System Affiliation
• Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• Student Loan Forgiveness Options
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Hematology Oncology Position | Comprehensive Community Cancer Center| Eastern NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.