Orthopaedic Surgeon - Spine
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Productivity-based compensation model
- Sign on bonus
- Fully covered relocation assistance + services!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is now completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 23 new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Enjoy a massive, dedicated Spine OR!
- Large primary care referral base comprised of family medicine physicians throughout a 12 county catchment area.
- Multidisciplinary spine center - strong & collaborative relationship.
- Our Musculoskeletal Service Line includes over 40 orthopaedic surgeons, the majority of whom are fellowship-trained.
- Ideal applicants exhibit a strong interest in and extensive experience with (greater than 10 years) the treatment of pediatric and adult spinal deformity.
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon - Spine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.