Internal Medicine / Pediatrician
- Compensation and benefits package, including generous hiring incentives and relocation assistance
- Clinic includes on-site laboratory and diagnostic services, plus EMR
- Immediate access to Providence Seaside Hospital and great utilization of tele-medicine services
- Specialty services include: Cardiology, Oncology, OB/GYN, EM, ENT, Pediatrics, Surgery, Podiatry and Ophthalmology
- Investments are being made into hiring Urology and Dermatology provider support
- Seaside is conveniently located 90 minutes from Portland international airport
Where You'll Work
Providence North Coast Clinic, with primary care offices in Seaside, Cannon Beach and Warrenton, includes an outpatient infusion clinic, a rehabilitation services center and specialty care clinics in Seaside and Astoria. As part of Providence Medical Group, the larger organization of 550+ employed providers across Oregon, the North Coast care teams have a deep bench of clinical and operational support. Residents of Oregon's North Coast can choose from a variety of local providers dedicated to full-spectrum care.
Where You'll Live
At the end of the Lewis and Clark trail, Seaside is a popular coastal town that's a great place to live and raise a family. This 6,000-resident community is nationally known for its magnificent seascapes, lush forests and historic monuments. There are countless recreational activities to enjoy in Seaside, including kayaking, hiking and one of the world's largest beach volleyball tournaments. The Seaside Jazz Festival, Art Walk and the Seaside Aquarium all contribute to the city's vibrant culture.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 6829
Apply for Internal Medicine / Pediatrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.